Drive Faster World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DFWW logo ideas

4 posters

Go down

DFWW logo ideas Empty DFWW logo ideas

Post  MotoYeti Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:30 am

Hi Guys,

If it's okay with you I'm going to present a few ideas I've had for the DFWW logo. I'll post them up to this thread as and when I get them completed. If you like any of them and think we can use them, please let me know and I'll refine the design and deliver it in the correct format for your requirements... If you think it's a waste of time let me know! Very Happy

Hoo Harr! Laughing

JP (Yeti)
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

http://www.impossibleimports.com

Back to top Go down

DFWW logo ideas Empty Re: DFWW logo ideas

Post  baby hueys59 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 am

thats cool
baby hueys59
baby hueys59

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir John Raptor Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 pm

if i was a creative designed. how cool would DFWW look if the colour of the font showed the national flags of each nation our member live in. i wouldnt be able to make something like that on forza. Sad
Sir John Raptor
Sir John Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  azone Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Sir John Raptor wrote:if i was a creative designed. how cool would DFWW look if the colour of the font showed the national flags of each nation our member live in. i wouldnt be able to make something like that on forza. Sad

If it helps I already have a few flags already made. USA, UK, and Australia. The flags are free for anyone in the club that wants them. Just let me know.
azone
azone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir John Raptor Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 pm

the idea is to make letters out of them the only way to do that would be able to cut the flag into letters. not sure how that will work, basically the over stamping of vinyls would have to be the exact same colour of the car. yeah if you would be so kind to send me those flags i'll try messing around with them. (may not be so pretty.)
Sir John Raptor
Sir John Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  MotoYeti Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

go to my Flickr page to see a new logo thingy that I made for the club, the forum won't let me post anything yet! Crying or Very sad Here is the image reference, just search for it when you get to flickr. I'll also post it up in the VM DFWW forum..! hackettimages/8431544741/
MotoYeti
MotoYeti

http://www.impossibleimports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down