Drive Faster World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DFWW in SpecRacing 5

Go down

DFWW in SpecRacing 5 Empty DFWW in SpecRacing 5

Post  o0I BK I0o Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:17 am

So, who's all in on this and what kind of times are you posting? I did about 40 laps or so yesterday, just to get my differentials and brake bias dialed in and was able to turn low 1:35s... i'll be on tonight, probably sometime around 7 or 8 EST if anyone is interested in putting in some practice.
o0I BK I0o
o0I BK I0o

Back to top Go down

DFWW in SpecRacing 5 Empty Re: DFWW in SpecRacing 5

Post  Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 am

o0I BK I0o wrote:So, who's all in on this and what kind of times are you posting? I did about 40 laps or so yesterday, just to get my differentials and brake bias dialed in and was able to turn low 1:35s... i'll be on tonight, probably sometime around 7 or 8 EST if anyone is interested in putting in some practice.
Haven't touched a thing and getting low 35's as well ....see you on line !

Back to top Go down

Post  o0I BK I0o Sat May 04, 2013 1:06 am

just got done watching the sample lap for this track... wow... 1:29.722... i'm pretty sure i won't see that kind of time myself, but i did see a few places where i need to adjust my line that should help me shave a couple seconds off. i'm also pretty sure differential settings are going to play a big part in putting in fast lap times for this series. if i can get into the high 1:31s, low 1:32s i'll be happy.

so have we registered our team(s) for this yet?
o0I BK I0o
o0I BK I0o

Back to top Go down

Post  o0I BK I0o Sun May 12, 2013 1:16 pm

started practicing infineon tonight... after about 20 or so laps, i'm running high 1:39s to low 1:40s consistently with a 1:39.346 PB... much like sunset peninsula, this is definitely not one of my favorite tracks...
o0I BK I0o
o0I BK I0o

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down