Drive Faster World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info needed

2 posters

Go down

Info needed  Empty Info needed

Post  Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:59 am

Guy's need some info about the team on DFWW so I can do some editorial on the face book page , if you have given info on the site can I use it on the face book page plus pics of designs and real life pics as well just to give it some life so we can attract players THANKS !!

Back to top Go down

Info needed  Empty Re: Info needed

Post  AngelGeek Wed May 01, 2013 8:10 am

We could probably do with a bit more of that stuff for the section on the VM forums too

AngelGeek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir John Raptor Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 am

well if i had to describe our club. i would say half of our members are tag racers, and the other group Circuit racers, with many members doing both tagging and racing.

racing environment/atmosphere i would reckon we have and laid back style, however we do get serious and put in hard work while having fun competing in series races with VM or within our own club. then relaxing by crashing into every one during tagging.

History: Drive Faster World Wide started as a tag club, meeting almost every other day with different members to drive away from the swarm of red cars. Eventually Hueys found out about VM and a couple of the tag racers signed up and made their first appearance in classics series 1 and from there our club started learning more about circuit racing, tuning, ect. Along the way we started to pick up other racers from VM, and made connections with the other faster racers and club.

Today: we are a lot stronger club then when we started, big enough to put on our own series races and organize them. along with members throughout the world we have a strong base, multiple racing interests from circuit, hot lapping, painting, tuning, tagging, drifting, and drag racing.
Sir John Raptor
Sir John Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down