Drive Faster World Wide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APRIL CLUB CHALLENGE

2 posters

Go down

APRIL CLUB CHALLENGE Empty APRIL CLUB CHALLENGE

Post  baby hueys59 Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

APRIL CLUB CHALLENGE 8623124859_fe7c112988_zHello everyone. We are starting the club monthly challenges for April. The car is the C425 2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe found in the club garage.
The track is Bernese Alps Stadtplatz Reverse, this challenge will run until 12:00 a.m. PST April 30, 2013.
The rules have changed this year, everyone that runs will still get a participation car and their name put into a hat for the monthly prize. The fastest time will get their name put into the hat twice. Now for the new guys and anyone who forgot there are two ways to do it, the first way is go to free play then go to hot laps hit A and then go to the club garage select your car then go to the track. To check your times hit the Y button then hit the X button until it says club. Second way is to run a private race with the car and track, save the re-play, watch your re-play find out what was your fastest lap and send the re-play and a message to azone telling him what lap it was
baby hueys59
baby hueys59

Back to top Go down

APRIL CLUB CHALLENGE Empty Re: APRIL CLUB CHALLENGE

Post  Pyroviking Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm

That's a pretty fast time, Huey. I'm going to need to turn a lot of laps to get close to you.
Pyroviking
Pyroviking

Back to top Go down

Post  baby hueys59 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 am

it took me 14 laps for that time
baby hueys59
baby hueys59

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Going to give this a go later to break up my classic practice !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down